Cadillac in Southern Ontario
December 05, 2020, 06:44:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Board renewal  (Read 489 times)
81 BENY Biarritz

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2020, 06:01:34 AM »

Mike,  sorry for the late reply on this.   $50 sent to your e-mail address by E-transfer this morning.   Hope that I am not too late.  If you decide that you don't want to continue that is fine also but speaking as a new(er) member,  I would be disappointed to see all the history here on this site lost.   Before I became a member I searched out and found a lot of great info both on Cadillacs and the club member's interests from the site.  I am sure that others do the same even if they don't become members immediately.   Just wanted to say thanks for providing that opportunity in the past and I hope that it continues.    thumbs up    Dave 
guidematic
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2020, 09:08:10 AM »

Yes, the board self renewed. So all is good. I did receive $50 from Dave this morning.  Thank you so much!

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading

1970 Fleetwood Brougham 68169 - Lucille
1987 Brougham 6DW69 - Victoria
1990 Brougham d'Elegance 6DW69 - Vera
1991 Seville STS 6KY69 - Clara
1994 Fleetwood Brougham 6DW69 - Joan
1996 Chevrolet Caprice Classic 1BL52
CDV 429

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2020, 06:16:05 PM »

Well said Beny Biarritz , it's been an off year for just about anything in these times. Most people are distracted from what's going on these days , it's not as if no one has any interest anymore. As you said their is a wealth of info here on this forum. Members come and go and you won't get many more members in these times.

Porter
guidematic
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2020, 09:13:00 AM »

Mike,  sorry for the late reply on this.   $50 sent to your e-mail address by E-transfer this morning.   Hope that I am not too late.  If you decide that you don't want to continue that is fine also but speaking as a new(er) member,  I would be disappointed to see all the history here on this site lost.   Before I became a member I searched out and found a lot of great info both on Cadillacs and the club member's interests from the site.  I am sure that others do the same even if they don't become members immediately.   Just wanted to say thanks for providing that opportunity in the past and I hope that it continues.    thumbs up    Dave 

Yes, you are right. there is a lot of history here on this board, and it the ONLY one for us here in Ontario. So long as there is a glimmer of interest, I guess I'll keep it going. Hopefully things will change over the next couple of years and we can get more good members here.

Thanks again for the support.
 Mike

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading

1970 Fleetwood Brougham 68169 - Lucille
1987 Brougham 6DW69 - Victoria
1990 Brougham d'Elegance 6DW69 - Vera
1991 Seville STS 6KY69 - Clara
1994 Fleetwood Brougham 6DW69 - Joan
1996 Chevrolet Caprice Classic 1BL52
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: